Makyo in My Mind
hallucinations of the unconscious eye
The half-forgotten
Other half of my short life
In short story form




















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Monday, March 21, 2005
 
I'm Awake!
3-21-2005

Cruising around a fantastic landscape with large ancient buildings. I wake up from my dream, but I'm still "seeing" in REM, because I'm in my high school bedroom. I get out of bed and walk out into the wall toward the stairs. I know I'm awake, but I know I'm still dreaming. I go to the bathroom, which is in my childhood home. So detailed. It had to be a dream.

I wake up again. I go into a restaurant with some people and I tell them about my waking REM experience. Then they ask if I'm awake yet. I insist that I am, then wonder.

I wake up again, frustrated about my permanent REM. No matter what I do or think I see, it's just a dream.




Comments: Post a Comment