Makyo in My Mind
hallucinations of the unconscious eye
The half-forgotten
Other half of my short life
In short story form




















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 26, 2003
 
Gooping Humanoids
8-16-2002

Back in grad school, except it's more like a top-secret government facility. I see Doug pass by as I enter an indoor tram.

A barren, mountainous landscape. A family climbs up a hill, only to have it erupt a cloud of black smoke and a haze of misty lava. They scramble for a nearby hill to escape it. The kids are last, barely making their way down. I see a little girl and a little boy trying to climb down, as I'm on the neighboring hill. I figure they'll die soon.

Travel to The Barrens with some skater-like kids who go there for fun. It's illegal, but they like to do their downhill sports there. I careen almost out of control down the mountainside in some wheeled contraption...could be a bicycle, or rollerblades, not sure. Turning at a fast velocity is the hardest, but I manage.

Visiting at a female friend's house. Some small kangaroo-like creatures form a community circle on her patio, as if they're talking. I wish I had my camera with me to take a picture for CJ. My friend informs me they're not kangaroos, but Karngas or something. Very cute creatures.

Think about going back to The Barrens alone, but then I see, through a TV monitor, a bunch of violent creatures fighting with some war machines, and decide it may not be a good idea. I go anyway, and enter one of the war machines, which is tubular and shoots green goop at enemies. I push the pilot aside and take control, strafing around and gooping humanoids creatures.




Comments: Post a Comment