Makyo in My Mind
hallucinations of the unconscious eye
The half-forgotten
Other half of my short life
In short story form




















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, November 26, 2003
 
Living a Dream
3-24-2002

I was in an underground compound, in a large square pit. High walls made it impossible to get out, and a third large wall divided the pit into two equal halves. There were others with me, part of my team. We were all wielding baseball bats. Nazi soldiers were on the opposing team, but we couldn't see them beyond the wall. Every now and then a small object would get hurled over the wall, and we would have to bat it over before it hit the ground.

The same complex, but outside the pit. I led some people, by manner of some fancy footwork and jumping, outside the confined permiter of the complex.

I was talking to P, and she said that things didn't work out because I had been living in a dream. She said that our "event" on September 11th was when my dream began. I corrected her that it was August 11th, trying not to sound argumentative. I wondered if I was still living a dream.




Comments: Post a Comment