Makyo in My Mind
hallucinations of the unconscious eye
The half-forgotten
Other half of my short life
In short story form




















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Tuesday, March 16, 2004
 
Remember No More
11-28-03

I'm being chased by the cops, and I'm driving so fast my stomach feels like it's on a rollercoaster. Bullets fly around me everywhere, and eventually I crash into a building. I manage to escape into a nearby church. I wonder why I'm there, but I enjoy the sanctuary and the silence. People start making noise, however, so I leave. It's a shame, because the techno remix church music was actually pretty good.

Just as I'm leaving, though, I see it again. The thing with the honey silk voice. Terror rips through me as I realize I never did destroy it. Human legs dressed in jeans. A barren spine leading up to an empty void of a head. Bony arms that can peel the skin from your bones with no effort at all. Mercifully I black out and remember no more.




Comments: Post a Comment