Makyo in My Mind
hallucinations of the unconscious eye
The half-forgotten
Other half of my short life
In short story form




















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Wednesday, July 21, 2004
 
Ass End of the Beach
12-06-03

I am the samurai protector of some chick. I'm at her home in the townhouse complex. Enemies come over, but they don't know who I am, because I'm not in my armour. Another young girl is playing in a play pit in the basement of the townhouse.

I'm back in Houston on my old motorcycle, taking it down the nighttime freeway. I see Heff and Beehan off one of the exits. I stop and join them. They're at an outdoor film festival and other people are around on the grass in sleeping bags. As I stand there, a friend of theirs seduces me. Another friend of hers joins in, too. I then notice an entrance to the sewer system. I'd been there before (in another dream), so I wanted to revist it.

Next thing I remember, I'm driving down one of Houston's main strips, running out of gas and oil. Bad time for it as I get a phophetic vision of giant buildings shimmering over New York, destroying it.

I end up in a truck, moving down to the "ass end of the beach".




Comments: Post a Comment