Makyo in My Mind
hallucinations of the unconscious eye
The half-forgotten
Other half of my short life
In short story form




















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
Thursday, July 22, 2004
 
We Will Attack...YOU!
1-17-2004

I'm with some guys I hate, but will never see again. I get ahold of a white, basketball-sized, cushy ball and dribble it past them, jumping up toward the basket. One of them helps me do a slam-dunk, trying to make it look like I really did it. Nobody says anything about it though, and the gesture makes me want to cry. Later, while I'm talking to MP, I see the guy leaving. I don't expect him to say anything when he turns around at the last second and sees me there, but then he blurts out, "Haha, everyone would have noticed my handwas under the ball in a real game," before he leaves.

I'm in a house with many staircases. Two guys are with me, one of them Asian. I lead them down, then find an older-loooking staircase leading further downward. I see a stone in the wall that I know triggers an ancient mechanism. I urge one of them to push it. Something starts to happen, then stops, but then I notice a small, circular gold plate set in the wall. I have one of them push it. The wall curls up. Every piece of it bends and curlsback on itself to form many golden tubes, which combine to form elaborate devices. It's an ancient machine more advanced than any we have now. I examine a piece of it, which is four circles of metal surrounded by fields of energy, banging into each other until finally combining into a single circle.

I'm looking down upon a small house with a large yard. Several companions are hiding in the next yard over, watching a woman do some task in the yard. I descend upon them and explain how to accomplish our mission before carrying it out myself. I sneak into the yard and pet the dog to distract it from its little blue toy. Possession of the toy grants the wielder invisibility, which then allows me to sneak into the house without fear of the woman turning around to see me.

I'm standing around a table with others. We have an assignment that involves poking sticks at certain objects on the table to destroy them. RDT is there. Many monsters surround us, but RDT tells us to concentrate on our task, as if they are merely a distraction. I'm getting frustrated anyway, so I turn and wave my stick at the monsters. To my surprise, some of them die. I urge the others to help me, and together we destroy all the monsters around us. There are more in this building, I know, so I have everyone follow me to purge the place. Ryan S decides to help.

We make it to a hallway with a bunch of lockers. I wonder which one's mine, and whether the old combination works. 24-14-40. I try to open one and it opens, but then I realize there's no combination. Ryan finds his old locker, but it's locked. We start to venture further, but then monsters face us. "It was a nice trick," they say collectively,"but now we are immune, and we will attack.....YOU!" They pounce on Ryan and he's gone.




Comments: Post a Comment